An eclectic listing that we hope will inspire you!
1. Draw a map of a room in your house. Be sure to label everything.
2. Cut out pictures from a magazine and make a picture book. Tell a story!
3. Plan a healthy meal or snack for your family. Have someone help you prepare and cook the meal or snack.
4. Learn a new household skill like washing clothes, emptying the dishwasher, doing dishes, or folding clothes. Maybe you could do all of these!
5. Ask your favorite grownup how you can help with their big work!